Thursday, January 31, 2013

Levels and Objectives


ObjectivesAs you play this game, you will be given objectives to accomplish.  Advancing up to various levels will give you substantial new capabilities that will help you get higher scores. They are well worth pursuing. 

Score Multiplier:  Each objective that you complete also will increase your score multiplier by 1.  The higher your score multiplier, the higher scores you will get!

I will be adding all of the added capabilities per level to this blog as I gather the information, so check back often!


2 comments:

  1. Does anybody know how the "Miser run desc" works? Comes up after clearing the new artifacts objective. I'd like to know how far you need to go w/o collecting coins. I keep running into half-trail with a string of coins too long to jump. Has anybody made it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of
    the website is extremely good.

    Also visit my page - Car Performance (5point.info)

    ReplyDelete